The home of the Suzuki GTs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!!

3 posters

Go down

Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! Empty Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!!

Post  Kyle H. Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey guys! I entered my 550 in a vintage bike show this weekend in Caldwell, Idaho USA. Although I didn't win any awards for mine I was beat out by some sweet competition. Heres some pics of the highlights of the show.

We started with the ride on Saturday. The Suzy was kicking ass next to my girlfriend's dad's 1972 Yamaha R-5 and her grandfather's 1972 honda CB 350-Four.
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0082

There were about 70 to 80 bikes that participated in the ride, new and old alike.
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0086

I was running really well until I ran out of gas and had to switch to reserve. Not a big deal, but it put me behind the pack. Laughing

The show took place on Sunday were I saw some very unique bikes that Ive only seen pictures of before. I placed my bike between the R-5, the CB 350-four, And my girlfriens's grandfather's 1976 Kawasaki KH400-A4 Triple. . . can you say SWEET!!!
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0129

I had an awesome time, and I can't wait till next year so I can clean my bike even more and win an award. In the mean time Ive got some gaskets to make Razz Anyways, here are some of my favorites from the show.

This was a 70's BMW (not specific on model) with a sidecar.
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0108

Next is a 1968 Bultaco Metralla. . . Awesome bike!
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0110

A 1952 Ariel Red Hunter. . .
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0100

A 1940 Indian. . .
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0102

And finally so I don't make this too long, a 1965 Triumph. . .
Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! IMGP0096

This was a Great show with bikes form manufacturers like BSA, Greeves, Tohatsu, Indian, Bultaco, and many more. I hope you enjoyed seeing these bikes as much as I did. Its my pleasure to show them off.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Ram Air Champion
Ram Air Champion

Back to top Go down

Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! Empty Re: Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!!

Post  Rit Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:47 am

Thanks for sharing Kyle, some great stuff
Rit
Rit
Two-Stroke Terror
Two-Stroke Terror

http://www.ritzbitz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!! Empty Re: Idaho Vintage Bike ride and show!!!

Post  Clivey Andrews Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 am

Awesome pics Kyle, and a great article, thanks for taking the time and effort to post them!

Smile
Clivey Andrews
Clivey Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down