The home of the Suzuki GTs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT OWNERS CLUB

3 posters

Go down

GT OWNERS CLUB Empty GT OWNERS CLUB

Post  JPUK Thu May 15, 2008 10:15 am

i reckon this would be a great idea,there is a KH club,RD owners club,so why not a GT owners club,i know there is the suzuki owners club and there is a classic section but ! probably wouldn't need to join the kettle club then,any thoughts on this or how we get it going ? JP.

JPUK
Crankcase Injector
Crankcase Injector

Back to top Go down

GT OWNERS CLUB Empty Re: GT OWNERS CLUB

Post  Clivey Andrews Fri May 16, 2008 4:37 am

JPUK wrote:i reckon this would be a great idea,there is a KH club,RD owners club,so why not a GT owners club,i know there is the suzuki owners club and there is a classic section but ! probably wouldn't need to join the kettle club then,any thoughts on this or how we get it going ? JP.

I've thought about this a lot - there seems to be enough people to make it worthwhile....

If I can get a dozen or so, then I will will set the ball into motion - are you volunteering to serve too?
Clivey Andrews
Clivey Andrews
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPUK Sat May 17, 2008 12:54 am

Clivey Andrews wrote:
JPUK wrote:i reckon this would be a great idea,there is a KH club,RD owners club,so why not a GT owners club,i know there is the suzuki owners club and there is a classic section but ! probably wouldn't need to join the kettle club then,any thoughts on this or how we get it going ? JP.

I've thought about this a lot - there seems to be enough people to make it worthwhile....

If I can get a dozen or so, then I will will set the ball into motion - are you volunteering to serve too?
i'm willing to help,not sure what 'serve' is though,well off to bmf now need some bargains,JP.

JPUK
Crankcase Injector
Crankcase Injector

Back to top Go down

Post  surplus 6 Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:12 pm

any news on this yet, as I'm interested as well
surplus 6
surplus 6
Crankcase Injector
Crankcase Injector

Back to top Go down