The home of the Suzuki GTs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAJOR PROBLEM

2 posters

Go down

MAJOR PROBLEM Empty MAJOR PROBLEM

Post  Kyle H. Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Alright guys, I am having major issues with my nuetral gear position. Its always been difficult to find nuetral, but recently it has been getting harder and harder. Today it took me over five minutes of looking like a fool in the gas station parking lot to finally find nuetral. Is your bike difficult to find nuetral? If not whats my problem? Is there anything I can do that doesn't involve ripping apart the bike? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Ram Air Champion
Ram Air Champion

Back to top Go down

MAJOR PROBLEM Empty Re: MAJOR PROBLEM

Post  buffalo Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:39 pm

double check clutch cable and adjustment, is it easy to find with the bike off, clutch out, and rocking the bike slightly? if so the clutch is probably dragging

buffalo
Crankcase Injector
Crankcase Injector

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle H. Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Yeah, its pretty much impossible to find when the bike is running, but when I did find it while the bike was still running, it would go into gear when i would try to kick it later. Usually I would do it when the bike is off, but just recently it has become extremely difficult to shift while at a stop, runnning or not, and impossible to find nuetral. Sad
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Ram Air Champion
Ram Air Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle H. Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Today I found Nuetral 3 times without much difficulty. Its still hard to shift while the bike is not in motion, but this seems weird that some days nuetral is much easier to find then other days. It also still slips out of nuetral if parked in nuetral sometimes. Question
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Ram Air Champion
Ram Air Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum